If your dream is to create and administrate your own business and want to develop your leadership skills, take a look at edX’s entrepreneurship programs and courses. You’ll be able to learn online with leading institutions. At home, at your own speed.
Enroll in programs like:
- Entrepreneurship by IIMBx
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship by UMD, USMx
- Business Principles and Entrepreneurial Thought by Babson College
- Entrepreneurial Mindset and Leadership by Babson College
And join courses that may be of your interest:
- Boosting Innovation And Entrepreneurship In The Food Sector by UPValenciaX
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies by HarvardX
- Entrepreneurship Adventures – مغامرات ريادة الأعمال by KAUST
- Technology Entrepreneurship: Lab to Market by HarvardX
edX is the trusted platform for education and learning. Founded by Harvard and MIT, edX is home to more than 20 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies. As a global nonprofit, edX is transforming traditional education, removing the barriers of cost, location and access.
Offering 2000 online courses from 140 leading institutions, edX helps people gain new skills, advance their careers, or learn for fun with courses in computer programming, data science, business, finance, marketing, engineering, language, humanities, science and more.
Almost all courses on edX are free to try. For a fee, learners can submit graded assignments and earn certificates of completion which can be highlighted on their resumes or LinkedIn profile.The links to stores and products in this post are affiliate links. It means that, at no additional cost to you, we'll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product. For more info: Paid for Advertising.